This IGCSE Physics for 0625 and 0971 (9-1) for Cambridge, gives you access to:
- IGCSE Physics Notes: As per the latest syllabus , with perfect references to application based questions.
- IGCSE Physics Revision Videos: Currently videos teaching approximately 70 % of the syllabus have been uploaded. The complete set of vieo lectures will be up by end of July 2022. These videos teach you each and every concept required by the syllbus. This means no-need of investing in hiring tutors.The sample videos are presnt in the "Free IGCSE Courses" Section of this website
- IGCSE Physics Questions By Topic: We are the only site giveing you a detailed classification of IGCSE Question papers for all subjects. For instance, our paper 4 has questions on smaller topics such as Brownian motion, gas and pressure changes,Thermal conductors and insulators, specific heat capacity,melting-boiling, evaporation,conduction, convection, radiation,melting and boiling points,emitters, absorbers, reflectors. ; Compare this with other site resources] Our paper 2 and Paper 6 are also super indepth classification. Infact our site is the only site that gives you an idea about the type of questions that have been asked in Paper 6, for example: Paper 6 [Alternative to practicals] has questions on ther mal expqansion,thermal energy transfer, melting of ice-cubes,studying temperature rise of water, investigating scale of thermometers.,tudying the effect of surface area on cooling,Studying temperature changes, investigating cooling of water. Paper 6 always has a particular trend when it comes to assessing laboratory skills.So this is the only kind of topic wise question classification that helps to ace your exams.
- IGCSE Physics Questions and Answers of Past Exam Papers: With loads of solved past exam papers, both topic-wise and year wise, you can the perfect help in answering board exam questions. So even if you are new to Cambridge IGCSE, you will surely answer like a PRO.
- The topic wise solved past papers [ paper 4}are further classified into physics word problemss[numericals], structured theory questions, ray diagram construction questions. So you can get the exact help in answering the different type of questions.
- IGCSE Physics Definitions: This section is for free viewing for all. So paid and free members can avail this facility .
- IGCSE Physics Syllabus:
- Specimen Papers/ Special IGCSE Physics Ray Diagram Construction / Alternative to Practical Paper Exam Tips+ Free Crash Course Videos[ January 2023]/Mock Exam Papers with Mark Scheme /+ More