Cambridge IGCSE Physics Past Papers (0625)
1. Cambridge IGCSE Physics (0625)-May June session papers can be found in the CAIE link mentioned below:
Cambridge IGCSE Physics (0625) is a science subject under CAIE.
- The IGCSE physics exams are conducted in three sessions; namely:May,October and March. The March session is also called as the India session and students in India can appear for March exams.
- Along with the question papers, CAIE also publishes a marking scheme. The marking scheme has the answers and the distribution of marks for the answers.
- Here is how to interpret the paper code: 0625_s16_ms_12.pdf
- 0625- this is the IGCSE Physics paper code ;
- In s16, s stands for summer and 16 stands for 2016
- ms stands for marking scheme and
- lastly 12 means paper 1 , variant 2
2. Below are a few free topic-wise past papers for Physics/ Section-General Physics-Paper-2
We are sure you will find these resources useful. In case you wish to download more free resources then pls signup for free in this website and begin downloading and printing them.
1.1.8-Time period of a simple pendulum-Set-1-ms.pdf
1.1.8-Time period of a simple pendulum-Set-1-qp.pdf
3.2.1-Transvers and Longitudinal waves-Set-2-ms.pdf
3.2.1-Transvers and Longitudinal waves-Set-2-qp.pdf