0607 International Math for Cambridge IGCSE has the following features:
- Questions on the latest syllabus segregated topic wise/chapter wise.
- Questions are from the lowermost years.
- One thing to remember is that this subject was introduced by CAIE in the year 2009 only. Hence all questions will be from 2009
- You get Paper 2 , Paper 4 and Paper 6 Topic Questions and Mark Schemes as a part of the paid membership
The questions are based on the following topics as per the International Math syllabus:
- Algebra and graphs
- Vectors and transformations
- The difference in the number of questions per topic is due to the fact that all sub-topics are not assessed by Cambridge in the same way, each year.
- Also, it is recommended that you take -0580 IGCSE Math Extended Curriculum Membership along with 0607-Cambridge international Math, as this gives you access to a vast number of topic questions for practice.
- All resources are valid for the extended curriculum for students writing their exams in any of the years from 2023 to 2027 Exams.
- All the above resources are online. All pdfs are downloadable and printable There is nothing that our website will courier (ship ) to any member, paid or free.
- We have begun uploading notes for Cambridge International Math. The notes are prepared in line with the 2025 to 2027 Syllabus layout. Note that there is no major difference in the syllabus for 2023-2024 and 2025-2027, except that the syllabus is present in extreme detail and a user friendly way. Incase there is some concept that is not relevant to the 2023-2024 syllabus, users may ignore it.
- The notes will not cover the use of graphic display calculators.
Smart Exam Resources