IGCSE Chemistry Past Papers and Topic Questions
- IGCSE Chemistry Past Papers,Examiner Reports, Mark Schemes, Syllabus , Syllabus changes, Syllabus updates
- For Exam Papers 0620 IGCSE Chemistry have been classified separately into March / October-November and May Sessions and have all three variants.
- Separate section exists for IGCSE Chemistry 0971 (9-1) Past Papers.
- The examinations are held in March / October -November and May- June Sessions.
- Papers are available for six administrative time zones. It is a myth that one must solve papers belonging to one's own time zone. Solving papers for different time zones makes you better prepared.
- The questions and mark schemes , along with confidential reports, specimen papers and syllabus copies have been uploaded as PDF
- After solving past paper questions, while checking the answers, you must look at special instructions and the mark scheme abbreviations. That way you master every subject easily.
- All papers are downloadable and printable as they are available in the pdf form
IGCSE Chemistry Past Papers
This page contains IGCSE Chemistry Past Papers for Chemistry for the paper code 0620. We need to now specify the paper number as well because earlier there used to be just one IGCSE Chemistry which was numbered as 0620, but of late , another option for Chemistry has ben introduced by Cambridge ( CAIE). This new option is called as 0971 (9-1) IGCSE Chemistry. This syllabus is graded from 9 to 1 but is otherwise the same as Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry (0620).
So if you have chosen to appear for 0971 (9-1) IGCSE Chemistry and are worried that you do not have any practice papers for your paper code, then you need not worry. The papers available for 0620 can also be used to prepare yourself for this newly introduced subject option.
Changes in the paper number for 0620 IGCSE Chemistry for the core and the extended curriculum:
About the multiple choice question paper, core theory paper, extended theory paper and the alternative to practical exam paper.
- Also , until 2015, the paper code for the multiple choice question paper was paper 1. Also another important thing to note there was that , the core and the extended students were supposed to appear fro the same multiple choice paper number 1. So , both; the core and the extended students studied the core syllabus for their multiple choice question exam ( MCQ) .
- The extended theory paper code was '3'. So students needed to solve paper 3 questions, as a practice of the extended theory papers.
- The core theory paper 2 for getting a good practice of the core theory exam paper.
- From 2016, the paper codes for Chemistry underwent some revision. Now the core MCQ paper was numbered as 1. So it had its variants ( versions) as 11/12/13 .
- The extended students had to now appear for an MCQ paper that was numbered as 2, with its variants being 21/22/23.
- The core structured theory papers were renumbered to '3' with variants 31/32/33 and the extended theory paper was renumbered to "4", with variants 41/42/43.
- The variant that you appear for , say 11/12/13, 21/22/23 and 31/32/33 ; 41/42/43; 51/52/53 and 61/62/63 gets decided on the time zone that you fall into.
- Paper 5 ( Variants 51/52/53 )stayed as the practical paper along with paper 6 (Variants 61/62/63) which is the alternative to practical paper.
- The above information is to help you decide as to which papers to solve , incase you are learning Cambridge IGCSE for the first time.
- So currently the core students appear for paper 1, paper 3 and paper 5 or paper 6 and the extended students appear for Paper 2, Paper 4 and Paper 5 or Paper 6
FOLLOWING ARE THE IGCSE PAST PAPERS FROM 2005 ONWARDS:
IGCSE Alternative to Practical Past Paper Questions 0620
- The Paper code for this paper has never changed , ever since it was introduced.
2005 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2005 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2006 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2006 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2007 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2007 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2008 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2008 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2009 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2009 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2010 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2010 Paper 3 / Mark Scheme
2011 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2011 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2012 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2012 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2013 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2013 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2014 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2014 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
2015 Paper 6 / Question Paper
2015 Paper 6 / Mark Scheme
FOLLOWING ARE THE IGCSE PAST PAPERS FROM 2015 ONWARDS:
Here are our IGCSE Paid member area resource links: for IGCSE Chemistry 2023 to 2025 Exams
Here are our IGCSE Paid member area resource links: for IGCSE Chemistry 2022 Exams
Write a public review