IGCSE Chemistry topic wise past papers
- 0620 and 0971( 9-1) Paper 2/4/6 IGCSE Chemistry topic questions with answers for multiple choice , extended theory and alternative to practical paper.
- Topic wise questions on smallest on topics. So for example, out topic wise past exam questions for Stoichiometry are further separated into the following topics: Writing equations using state symbols,writing chemical equations,formula of compounds, questions on molar mass,excess, limiting reagents,molecular , empirical formula, molar gas volume, formula of compounds, writing ionic equations etc.
- Smart Exam Resources is the only website to give you this detailed listing of topics for IGCSE fro all subjects
Through the following free topic wise past paper pdfs , you may get an idea of the topic wise past papers on our website.
Also, for a complete set of topic wise past papers, with the minutest of bifurcation as per the latest syllabus for 2023/2024 and 2025 IGCSE Chemistry examinations, do buy our resources for chemistry by clicking on the image above.
Here are some of the key features about our IGCSE Chemistry topic wise past papers:
- Questions on the smallest possible topics, which no other website will give you as on date.
- Giving you only relevant questions. So for example if out of Q1a/b/c/d, only the part a belongs to stoichiometry, then parts b/c/d have been removed. This is important as this will help you save the ink and the paper. It will also save you from all the frustration that will develop, if you have to identify the relevant sub-parts of the questions yourself!
The topics as per the 2023 IGCSE Chemistry Syllabus are:
1 States of matter
2 Atoms, elements and compounds
5 Chemical energetics
6 Chemical reactions
7 Acids, bases and salts
8 The Periodic Table
10 Chemistry of the environment
11 Organic chemistry
12 Experimental techniques and chemical analysis
The following topics have been removed from the 2023 to 2025 IGCSE Chemistry Syllabus:
Our website gives you all resources completely matching to the prescribed syllabus . Do refer to this IGCSE Chemistry Syllabus for 2023 to 2025 Exams. Always download a copy and refer to it while learning every topic. This way you will always be perfectly prepared.
Here are some sample pdfs from paper 2 [ Multiple Choice Paper] / Paper 4 and Paper 6 for 0620 IGCSE Chemistry.
- Note that changes happen as time progresses to the content of the pdfs.
- All questions available as pdfs are completely downloadable and printable.
- Following are only a few samples, more data is available in the paid members area
Following links will take you to our 0620 / 0971 (9-1) IGCSE Membership area Actual Resources