Syllabus changes have taken place for 0620 / 0971 (9-1) Chemistry Exams for 2023/2024 and 2025. Hence these new reources have been created specially for the revised curriculum
The following will be the resources available as a part of your paid membership for IGCSE Chemistry:
- IGCSE Chemistry Notes for 2023/2024/2025 Revised IGCSE Chemistry Syllabus: These IGCSE Chemistry Notes prepared by Cambridge experts as per the latest syllabus, with application based questions included in them, are very popular.
- Topic wise /Chapter wise/Lesson wise/IGCSE past paper questions and mark schemes for over 14 years: These are available for Paper 2[ Multiple choice paper]/Paper 4[ Structured theory-Extended Paper] and Paper 6[Alternative to practical paper]
- Topic wise Solved Past Papers/ Questions and Answers for a large number of years: These teach you how to answer the board exam questions on smaller topics.
- Year wise solved papers for a large number of years : You can use them to check your answers , when you are solving IGCSE Chemistry Past Papers , as a board exam practice.
- IGCSE Chemistry Video lectures: More than 100 video lessons teaching you all the complete IGCSE Chemistry syllabus for all topics. No more wasting money on expensive coaching.
- Free Complementary Crash Course Video Series: [ From January to June] and again[ from August to November] -Before each exam session. This will summarise the essential tips and tricks needed to ace your exams.This will be uploaded in Jan 2023, targetted towards the exams for the revised syllabus for 2023/2024 and 2025 IGCSE Chemistry Exams
- Paper 2 and 4 Mock Exam Test Papers with Mark Schemes: If you are fully prepared for the board exams and want to test your level of preparation, then you may download and print these papers. These are the Mock Exam Papers prepared for IGCSE Chemistry Exams of Cambridge.
- The IGCSE Chemistry Past Paper Section : This not only gives you access to thousands of past papers but also, teaches you to interpret the Mark Schemes, gives you access to IGCSE Chemistry Syllabus, Specimen Papers, gives you IGCSE Chemistry Revision Tips,
- Free IGCSE Chemistry Crash Course Video Series for Paper 2/4/6 :
[ Note : Buying the resources is not required to view the preview resources. But logging into the site will give help you view the videos in the free preview section] Hence Logging in to view the resources is recommended.