IGCSE Biology 0610 :
- All resources present in the member area are perfect for students appearing for 2021/2022/2023/2024/2025 exams.
- There are a lot of syllabus changes for the examinations from 2023 to 2025.
- In each section, there is a small note section . This note section has instructions on using the website resources . These instructions ensure that every child, irrespective of the examination year, will always study using the relevant resources.
- Also , keeping in mind the syllabus changes, the only section that is created separately is the Revision Notes for IGCSE Biology for 2023 to 2025 exams
- Sections for the common use [With instructions included } are IGCSE Biology Topic wise past papers/ Solved past papers[ Topic wise solved and year wise solved]/Video lectures/IGCSE Learner Guide/Specimen Papers/Diagram based quiz.
- The topic wise questions are very popular as there is over 14 years of data available for practice and the questions available are on the smallest of topics.
A special note: Do not compare our data by the number of pages given to you by other websites. Please compare the relevant questions for every topic When you do this , you will find that while most sites give you irrelevant questions too apart from the original questions, we have deleted the irrelevant questions. This is because no one would be interested in solving irrelevant questions belong to different topics. For instance if out of Q1a/b/c/d/e, if only 1(a) belongs to the first lesson then we have chopped off b/c/and d. and have made them a part of the appropriate lessons. So don't go by the quantity , but by the quality
We are sure, like thousands of students, you too will be happy using our resources.
Smart Exam Resources