- About this section:
- This section , known as the " Last Minute Revision Section" or the LMR section is aimed to help speedy revision during board exam time and even otherwise.
- Each LMR sheet set contains answers to 7 questions taken randomly from the syllabus.
- All material is compiled by Cambridge trained staff and is strictly in tune with the syllabus requirements and in the Cambridge required vocabulary
- We all know that the IGCSE syllabus is based on concepts and application skills. The LMR sheets will help you develop strong concepts with the necessary examination vocabulary.
- When one religiously makes an effort to learn through these LMR sheets , there are no remote chances of he/she losing marks in the exams.
CONTENTS OF LMR-SET-3:
The first set contains answers to the following questions:
- Describe the functions of money.
- Describe how an individual's earning are likely to change over their life-time.
- Describe why some individuals spend less than their income, while others spend more.
- Describe whether an economy would benefit from its government intervening to regulate an industry
- Explain the economic reasons why some people may decide to move from rural parts to cities.
- What are the features that suggest that a particular country is a developing country.
- What is meant by a regressive indirect tax?