- About this section:
- This section , known as the " Last Minute Revision Section" or the LMR section is aimed to help speedy revision during board exam time and even otherwise.
- Each LMR sheet set contains answers to 7 questions taken randomly from the syllabus.
- All material is compiled by Cambridge trained staff and is strictly in tune with the syllabus requirements and in the Cambridge required vocabulary
- We all know that the IGCSE syllabus is based on concepts and application skills. The LMR sheets will help you develop strong concepts with the necessary examination vocabulary.
- When one religiously makes an effort to learn through these LMR sheets , there are no remote chances of he/she losing marks in the exams.
CONTENTS OF LMR-SET-2:
The first set contains answers to the following questions:
- Explain 2 reasons why firms merge.
- Discuss whether people in countries with high HDI always enjoy a high standard of living
- Discuss whether a rise in direct taxes will reduce economic growth.
- Explain what is meant by price elasticity of demand.
- Explain why market failure could happen in an economy.
- Explain 2 reasons why a country might want to restrict exports
- analyse the advantages of being a sole trader.