IGCSE Economics topic questions for 0455 (chapter-wise /topic-wise questions) for Paper 1 (Multiple choice questions) and 2 (Theory Questions), Last minute revision sheets, all prepared by Cambridge trained and experienced expert teachers as per the latest syllabus, are available as a part of the subject's membership. Your membership will give you access to:
- IGCSE Economics Past Papers by topics: Questions Broken down into the largest number of topics possible.
- Questions followed by Cambridge Marking Schemes.
- IGCSE Economics Past Papers-Solved [Year-wise]
- All material as per the latest syllabus. In case of syllabus updates for the same examination years, the same will be updated.
- Economics key terms/ definitions are also included.
- Economics Last Minute Revision sheets [ Questions and Answer pdfs] are very popular and much-in-demand revision resources that offer you a quick view of the exact vocabulary needed to answer board exam questions and are 100% matching to the marking schemes. These can be used along with your existing Economics Revision Notes/Revision guides/Study notes, that you might have access to
- Additionally, year-wise multiple-choice questions have also been included in the quiz section.
- All Paper 1 and 2 topic-wise pdf/ Last Minute Revision Sheets /Definition sheets are downloadable and printable.
- IGCSE Economics Revision Notes by IGCSE Economics Expert Teachers, covering the complete prescribed syllabus, with references to exam questions at times and model answers guidelines are the perfect revision buddy.
- IGCSE Economics Mind-Maps free for all
- IGCSE Economics Past Papers are free for all to download
- IGCSE Economics Past Papers for 0455 free for all to download
- We have uploaded 6 sample solved past exam paper for Paper 2 [ Yearly solutions]. Economics , theory .
- In all solved past exam papers for all variants will be uploaded from 2018 to 2022 for Oct/May and March Session,. That makes for 35 solved past exam papers in all!
- Every week, a minimum of 3 solved past exam papers will be uploaded.
- These are Complementary Resources for paid members, in addition to currently existing resources
- All the above resources are online. All pdfs are downloadable and printable There is nothing that our website will courier (ship ) to any member, paid or free.