- About this section:
- This section , known as the " Last Minute Revision Section" or the LMR section is aimed to help speedy revision during board exam time and even otherwise.
- Each LMR sheet set contains answers to 7 questions taken randomly from the syllabus.
- All material is compiled by Cambridge trained staff and is strictly in tune with the syllabus requirements and in the Cambridge required vocabulary
- We all know that the IGCSE syllabus is based on concepts and application skills. The LMR sheets will help you develop strong concepts with the necessary examination vocabulary.
- When one religiously makes an effort to learn through these LMR sheets , there are no remote chances of he/she losing marks in the exams.
CONTENTS OF LMR-SET-4:
The first set contains answers to the following questions:
- Define exchange rate.
- What are the benefits of a floating exchange rate system
- Analyse the effects of rise in unemployment on the living standards of the country.
- What are the measures of the living standards?
- Analyse how a rise in productivity may increase living standards
- Discuss whether developed countries are likely to attract more foreign investments than developing countries.
- Explain 4 reasons why developing countries experience immigration.