- About this section:
- This section , known as the " Last Minute Revision Section" or the LMR section is aimed to help speedy revision during board exam time and even otherwise.
- Each LMR sheet set contains answers to 7 questions taken randomly from the syllabus.
- All material is compiled by Cambridge trained staff and is strictly in tune with the syllabus requirements and in the Cambridge required vocabulary
- We all know that the IGCSE syllabus is based on concepts and application skills. The LMR sheets will help you develop strong concepts with the necessary examination vocabulary.
- When one religiously makes an effort to learn through these LMR sheets , there are no remote chances of he/she losing marks in the exams.
CONTENTS OF LMR-SET-1:
The first set contains answers to the following questions:
- Why cant the economic problem ever be solved?
- Why workers specialising can reduce the average cost of production?
- Why can an increase in the bank lending increase the economic growth?
- Do the customers benefit from horizontal mergers?
- What is the difference between labour and enterprise?
- Discuss whether an increase in the country's factors of production will always increase its demand for exports.
- Describe the main features of the factor of production-Enterprise.